I've turned over a new blogging leaf, which also means a new blogsite.
When I first created this blog, it was mainly to keep out-of-town family updated on what is going on with the kids. As they have grown older, and with Facebook and texting, it seems that a blog devoted specifically for this purpose is unnecessary. I had originally created a separate blog to post my thoughts, as well, but I didn't use it much and therefore it was useless.
Lately I've been feeling that maybe some of these thoughts that I have could be useful if put to writing, so I thought I should act on it. Who knows what will come of it--if nothing else, maybe it will serve as a journal of sorts for my kids one day (because lets face it: it's really just another blog--there are SO many out there already!)! If you're interested, you can find it by clicking here. There is only one entry as of today, but I hope to update it at least weekly--literally as the spirit leads.
I've never been great at being consistent with these kinds of things, but who knows? Maybe this 39-year-old dog can learn a few new tricks in her 40th year!
No comments:
Post a Comment