Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Visit with Santa

On Monday, my friend Holly and I took our kids to see Santa Claus at the mall. We got there and Santa was on a break, so we had to wait for him to come back ... we passed the time by taking *a few* bathroom breaks (ugh!) and by snapping some pictures ...









Paige and Nicholas both were very excited to see Santa, and I'm pleased to announce that this was the first year that I haven't had to be in their picture with them! Paige was a little upset after the picture because she was feeling shy and wanted me to tell Santa what she wants for Christmas. When I refused, she cried (big shock!) but soon got it together and informed Santa that she wants a "real live kitty cat", at which Santa looked to me to see if that's what he is, in fact, bringing Paige. I told him he could bring her a cat if he could magically take her daddy's allergies away, and he went with that. He was a very nice man and the kids enjoyed their visit with him.


Sophie was psyched to see Santa, and Molly (almost 3) was looking forward to seeing him and telling him what she wanted for Christmas ... until it was time, and then she fell apart! Holly ended up being in the picture, but she looked great so it was fine! All-in-all it was a great visit with some fun pictures to commemorate the event!!

No comments: