Monday, April 20, 2009
It's been so long, I don't even know where to start ...
I can't even tell you how many people have said to me, "You haven't updated your blog since December!" ... who would have thought that I would be bad at blogging?! I love to talk, I love to take pictures ... combining them online is right up my alley, right?!? Oh well ... I'll just have to take baby steps. How about I start with the most current picture I have and I'll add anything I think is cute as I get time. As for an update, we're just doing more of the same! Brian has various deadlines that he's keeping up with. I finished tax season last week--WOO-HOO--and the kids have LOVED the nice weather we've had recently (rain yesterday and today--because of which they are driving me crazy more than usual!). Nicholas is ROCKING kindergarden and Paige is learning tons in preschool ... they are both rotten as ever (and loved MORE than ever by their mom and dad!). Here are some pictures from our weekend up in MI a few weeks ago for our nephew/cousin's 1st birthday and my brother's ordination (now REVEREND E. JASON NELSON!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment