I have my internet "home" set to our blog, so I'm reminded daily that I need to update it. The problem is that I don't really have anything interesting or profound to say ... I know, you're shocked, right??!
So, since I don't have much to say, I've decided to list what is going on in the Wiard household lately and hope that inspiration hits me sometime soon!
- I recently procured four tickets to Taylor Swift's Indianapolis concert this summer--no small feat! I see a trend for the Wiard kids' summers, those lucky ducks!!
- I'm working 5 days a week this tax season ... poor Princess Jennifer! Working so much is tough after the easy 3-day work weeks I've been used to!
- Brian took the kids to their first hockey game with our neighbor and his kids last night ... they saw the Indianapolis Ice at Conseco Fieldhouse. Junk food was eaten and they got to stay up late with their BFF's; what more could two kids ask for??!
- Nicholas turns 8 in two weeks, and he is having a few friends from school and his cousin spend the night. Nick would like to go to an indoor climbing wall the following morning, which we're looking in to!
So, there are four things that are fairly recent happenings in our household! I'll try to wow you with my profoundness with the next entry! =)
(We are at lunch as I write this post ... I made everyone pose for pictures to add!)


No comments:
Post a Comment