Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jimmy Buffett!

Tuesday night, July 29th (Happy Anniversary Jason & Jeanne!) Brian and I went with our friends to the Jimmy Buffett concert here in in Indianapolis! It was THE BEST time! Our neighbors, Brad & Holly, go every year with Holly's college roommate & her husband (Susan & Trey) and Susan's sister & husband (Sheryl & Larry) and miscellaneous friends. This year two tickets opened up and Brian I bought them so we could experience a Buffett concert ... I think it's safe to say that this won't be the only one we attend! We met at Susan & Trey's house around 4 pm for dinner and pre-concert drinks, then we all drove to the Verizon Wireless Music Center to get our spot on the lawn. I don't think I've ever seen this place so packed--old and young alike. I was surprised at first when I saw Jr. High kids walking around, but got more used to it as the night went on--Jimmy has generations of fans! The music was good and it was a very carefree atmosphere. We didn't have to worry about the kids because Holly's mom and dad drove down from Decatur, IN to watch all of the kids--they were in good hands! We got home late and Brian was up and gone for work before I woke up. What a fun night with good friends! I documented the night with a few pictures:


No comments: