
After our safari, we watched an African street performance, and headed over towards Asia, when we happened upon the Birds of Flight show, which was just about to start. We sat in the second row and watched as all sorts of birds showed off their tricks ... Nicholas volunteered and fed one, even! I got a picture (not on my cell phone) but I didn't have time to switch to video!
After Birds of Flight we headed down to get fast passes to Expedition Everest, and happened upon Baloo and King Louie ... Paige has the eagle eye of the group and we met several characters thanks to her! I snapped this screen shot from the photo pass website--it's the only character picture Brian and I got in with the kids and therefore one I might have to purchase!!

We finished our afternoon by riding a few rides and watching Finding Nemo The Musical, which was fantastic!!
From Animal Kingdom, we headed back to the hotel to get ready for dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table. We had a wonderful time and met Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, Aurora and Belle. We rode a few more rides and the kids stood in HUGE lines to meet Princess Tiana (and Prince Naveen) and Rapunzel. We ended the night with the Electric Parade and Fireworks, which were absolutely amazing! Such a neat night!!

The girls at the bus stop, on our way to have dinner at the castle.

Nicholas posing with Pinnochio

Princess Paige by the castle
Last 5 minutes of the fireworks show ... I should have taped the whole thing!

And I thought it was hard to get a picture of just my two kids! Here are the cousins after the fireworks, right before heading back to the resort.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment