Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hollywood Studios

Yesterday we went to Hollywood Studios, formally known (and forever known to me) as MGM. It was a fun day, albeit shorter than the others! We started out on the Aerosmith Rockin' Roller Coaster, which was closed last time we were here! Paige decided to sit this one out, so while Brian, Nicholas, Jay and I rode this one, Jeanne and the rest of the kids went over to the Tower of Terror and procured four fast passes for us! What a great sister-in-law, wife and aunt, right??!

We saw a few shows and got to see the Pixar and Pals parade, which was AWESOME, and then headed back to swim for a little while before dinner at Chef Mickey's. I took quite a few pictures with our "regular camera" rather than my phone so I don't have as many pictures to post from the day, but here is what I have!!!




Waiting on the bus to take us to Hollywood Studios




Brian and I after our ride!



A snapshot of the picture taken during the Tower of Terror. The two goofballs with their hands up in the back are Brian and Jason (Nicholas and I are to the left)




The men after riding the tower of terror




The kids with one of the army men from Toy Story




Nicholas, Luke and Kate meeting Phinneus and Ferb ... Paige wasn't interested this time around!



The kids in front of the Muppets fountain








Pictures of the kids with Mickey and Minnie at Chef Mickeys for dinner. We also met Donald, Pluto and Goofy, but those pix are on my camera and I can't get to them until I have my computer at my fingertips again!

Today we stuck around the hotel and swam, then went to Downtown Disney for dinner at T-Rex, which was VERY good! We're having a great time--today was a good break from being on our feet and going non-stop for all of us. Tomorrow we start back up again and will finish out our time at Disney World on Friday. I think the four of us will be ready to be heading home, but I'm sure it will be bittersweet at the same time--this trip has been a lot of fun--the kids have SO enjoyed spending the week here with their cousins, and Brian and I have enjoyed the company of Jay and Jeanne as well!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: