So now we're on our way to Florida! We're out of Indiana completely and in to the rolling hills of Kentucky. Beautiful!! The kids are quietly watching a movie in the back seat while Brian and I jam to Aerosmith ... so far a pleasant experience.



Jeanne and I are texting back a forth and keeping tabs on each other. They left from Michigan around 6am and will plan on meeting us at the hotel in Georgia, at which time all secrets will finally be revealed and the kids will know they are not only going to Disney World this week, but going to Disney World WITH THEIR COUSINS!! The first Wiard-side family trip, and I think it could be the first of many! I'm all about extended family vacations! We went to Yellowstone National Park with my parents a couple years ago and I've recently begun campaigning for a Nelson family cruise ... so far, I think I'm the only one on board, but give me time!!
1 comment:
HA! Cruise, only one in board. I see what you did there.
Post a Comment